Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Green Tea X50

I recently purchased this product to see what all the hype was about! I originally took just one serve a day but increased it to the two serves as suggested on the pack to help with weight loss. I was keen to see if it could live up to its promise of increased energy, as well as a detox for my insides and a way to speed up metabolism to help with weight loss. From the first day I took it I noticed how much more alert I was, even after a hard day at work! I also have noticed that I am flushing out more toxins with more visits to the ladies, which as much as its annoying I also see it as a good thing! It's too early for the feedback on weight loss but I am not really too worried about that part. All in all I am very happy with the benefits I have received so far and have found ways to incorporate the tea into my everyday routine. I purchased the multi flavor pack that has raspberry, tropical and original and don't mind the tastes of all three. The original I have mixed with my protein smoothie and it tasted great! 

SO here is a list of what yo can expect from Green TEA X50

Why is GreenTeaX50 the best for you? Because GreenTeaX50….
  • Stimulates metabolism, promotes a weight loss detox, weight maintenance, helps burn body fat
  • Each serve is the antioxidant equivalent of up to 20 cups of green tea & 25 glasses of red wine
  • Reduces Visceral and subcutaneous fat
  • Boosts energy, detox and cleanses liver & kidney
  • One of natures most potent antioxidants with over 200 health benefits
  • Improves & regulates cholesterol levels
  • Helps lower blood pressure
  • Diabetic friendly. Low GI, Sugar free and aspartame free. Sweetened with Xylitol
  • Increases insulin activity, helps prevent insulin resistance & blocks glucose absorption
  • Boosts immune system
  • Highly concentrated blend of green tea & resveratrol
To find out more or to purchase a box see the guys in at HF World of Supplements, inside Health and Fitness World Launceston, 69 Williams Street. Or check out the facebook page HF World of Supplements 


5 comments: