Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weekly Challenge Round 1

Ok so if your reading this I am setting a challenge for this week, who is in????


I have set up a facebook group under food and living and I have already challenged the members of this group so now I am extending the challenge to people here as well, oh by the way feel free to join the facebook group if your interested in a group designed to share and ask questions on ways to eat well and train well!


Ok so back to the challenge you will need a stopwatch and your self to do this as well as determination, so who's in???????


This week your challenge is to set 2 minutes aside and to see how many burpees you can do  I want you to record your number and then I will challenge you a little later down the track to beat you first time round record. 

To perform a burpee:

1. Begin in a standing position.
2. Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground.
3. Extend your feet back in one quick motion to assume the front plank position.
4. Return to the squat position in one quick motion.
5. Return to an upright standing position.



So join in and share your achievements!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment