Sunday, February 3, 2013

Kale Chips

Over the weekend I picked up some fresh Kale and decided to give making my own chips as a health alternative seeing the loving earth brand are some yummy!



Ingredients

Fresh bunch of Kale
Olive oil
Season All
Dried Garlic Flakes

The How To

Wash and rinse the kale. I put mine in a salad spinner then left it over night to fully dry.
Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
Add the kale and drizzle olive oil over the top and sprinkle with the Season All and onion flakes.
Place in a pre heated oven of 160 for a fan forced for about 10-15 minutes.
Remove trays from oven and allow to fully cool. Once cooled store in air tight containers.
Result is a healthy crunchy low calories replacement to chips!

Other Stuff
My kids seem to be allergic to anything healthy so I have chopped up the kale chips and added to burgers and can even add them to the zucchini fritters!

No comments:

Post a Comment