Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quick Healthy Snack

Ok so I am the worlds worst sweet tooth by a long way! I could easily finish a family size block of chocolate ( which I must say I ain't proud if) but when a sugar hit is needed it's needed!!! Today I was starving and had just finished a big gym session and was looking for a hit!!! So I came up with this new wonder that's going to become a staple to eat from now on when I get sugar crave!
Ingredients
1 medium size banana
1 tsp Loving Earth raw organic coconut chocolate butter
3 tbs light Greek yogurt
2 Vita Wheat lunch slices ( I chose the sunflower, oats and chia)
The how to
Mash the banana in a small bowl then add the coconut chocolate butter and Greek yogurt, mix till combined together.
Spread over the Vita Wheat and enjoy!!!!!
Side Note
You could also eat the mixture without the biscuits, especially if you want something sweet that's at least clean!!!!

YUMMMMMM!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment