Monday, January 24, 2011

A Hardcore Workout!!!!

Ok so I was looking over facebook today and found this post from the guy at career fitness and thought oh dear!!!!! If anyone is keen maybe we should give it a go, definately HARDCORE!


If anyone is time challenged but still looking for a hardcore workout then how about trying this little beauty courtsey of Crossfit. You do as many rounds as possible in 25 minutes of the following circuit. 5 x Deadlifts (weight = your bodyweight), 5 Chin Ups, 5 Squat Thrusters (Men 60kg/Women 40kg), 5 Kettlebell Swings (Men 32kg/Women 24kg), 5 Burpees. The Australain Record for this is 11 rounds in 25 minutes


The thing I think is that I don't think I could even get the weight on  bar to cover my body weight for the deadlift!!!!!!!! Good luck to the person who holds the record of doing 11 in 25 minutes they are some champion in the fitness world!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment